Monday, February 9, 2015

First of all............INTRODUCTION <> ADERONKE & OBAFEMI







Its nothing very serious but an indoor introduction of both families and prayers for the 'Husband-and-Wife' to be. The high point of the introduction ceremony was when the families introduced themselves and i raised up my hand out of the blue for  recognition. The look on everybody's face almost took my off my feet. I introduced myself as a friend of both family......now the looks become fierce: then i told them Aderonke is my friend and a sister i never had, and Obafemi a wonderful brother. The gestures and countenances became mild and smiles follow suit...lol. Seriously, its was awesome to see these wonderful set of people coming together as one. I pray God'll bless them and bless the day they will be joined together in holy matrimony.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning and very powerful photographs! What a wonderful story too! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, how do i contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Thorpe. Contact........08063695673, 08057217235 BB Pin 221f22ec
    www.facebook.com/studio80photography God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete