Friday, May 1, 2015

'FEAR' The Dark PLACE And The Covered FACE


I have been faced with FEARS....FEAR about what the future holds. TheFEAR about tomorrow. The more i live the more i wallowed in FEAR. My foresight was darkened and Vision covered. The FEARS blindfolded my sight and prevented me from seeing the beautiful things God has deposited and prepared before me.........I was looking up to men, hence the FEARS and disappointment. Fortunately the grace of God uncovered the fears and now i can see the beautiful things the future has got. The essence of this shoot is to spur you to remove every veil FEAR has placed on your way......Don't be afraid of tomorrow cos it is guaranteed. Just be strong, trust and OBEY GOD!!!   


www.facebook.com/studio80photography
08063695673
BBPIN:221F22EC 

No comments:

Post a Comment